WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kingfish, saltwater fish
- usage: the lean flesh of any of several fish caught off the Atlantic coast of the United States
- 2. cero, pintado, kingfish, Scomberomorus regalis, Spanish mackerel
- usage: large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters
- 3. white croaker, chenfish, kingfish, Genyonemus lineatus, croaker
- usage: small silvery marine food fish found off California
- 4. kingfish, whiting
- usage: any of several food and game fishes of the drum family indigenous to warm Atlantic waters of the North American coast
- 5. kingfish, Seriola grandis, jack
- usage: large game fish of Australia and New Zealand
All rights reserved.
See also: kingfish (Dictionary)