WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kinetic
- usage: relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces associated therewith; "kinetic energy"
- 2. kinetic, moving (vs. nonmoving)
- usage: characterized by motion; "modern dance has been called kinetic pantomime"
- 3. energizing, energising, kinetic, dynamic (vs. undynamic), dynamical
- usage: supplying motive force; "the complex civilization of which Rome was the kinetic center"- H.O.Taylor
All rights reserved.
See also: kinetic (Dictionary)