- 1. kin, kin group, kinship group, kindred, clan, tribe, social group
- usage: group of people related by blood or marriage
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. akin(predicate), kindred, similar (vs. dissimilar)
- usage: similar in quality or character; "a feeling akin to terror"; "kindred souls"; "the amateur is closely related to the collector"
- 2. kindred, related (vs. unrelated)
- usage: related by blood or marriage; "kindred clans"
All rights reserved.
See also: kindred (Dictionary)