Synonyms of kick up
- 1. kick up, exercise, exercising, physical exercise, physical exertion, workout
- usage: raising the feet backward with the hands on the ground; a first movement in doing a handstand
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kick up, raise, lift, elevate, get up, bring up
- usage: cause to rise by kicking; "kick up dust"
- 2. provoke, evoke, call forth, kick up, cause, do, make
- usage: evoke or provoke to appear or occur; "Her behavior provoked a quarrel between the couple"
All rights reserved.