Synonyms of kick back
- 1. kickback, bribe, payoff
- usage: a commercial bribe paid by a seller to a purchasing agent in order to induce the agent to enter into the transaction
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kick back, pay
- usage: pay a kickback; make an illegal payment
- 2. kick back, recoil, kick, bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, bound, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet
- usage: spring back, as from a forceful thrust; "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
All rights reserved.