Synonyms of kick around
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kick around, knock about, kick about, exist, be
- usage: be around; be alive or active; "Does the old man still kick around?"
- 2. kick around, mistreat, maltreat, abuse, ill-use, step, ill-treat
- usage: treat badly; abuse; "They won't have me to kick around any more!"
- 3. bandy, kick around, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: discuss lightly; "We bandied around these difficult questions"
All rights reserved.