Synonyms of kettle
- 1. kettle, boiler, pot
- usage: a metal pot for stewing or boiling; usually has a lid
- 2. kettle, kettleful, containerful
- usage: the quantity a kettle will hold
- 3. kettle hole, kettle, hole, hollow
- usage: (geology) a hollow (typically filled by a lake) that results from the melting of a mass of ice trapped in glacial deposits
- 4. kettle, kettledrum, tympanum, tympani, timpani, percussion instrument, percussive instrument
- usage: a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of kettle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.