Synonyms of keep going
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. run on, keep going, continue, go on, proceed, go along, keep
- usage: continue uninterrupted; "The disease will run on unchecked"; "The party kept going until 4 A.M."
- 2. tide over, bridge over, keep going, suffice, do, answer, serve
- usage: suffice for a period between two points; "This money will keep us going for another year"
- 3. patronize, patronise, patronage, support, keep going, foster, nurture
- usage: be a regular customer or client of; "We patronize this store"; "Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could"
All rights reserved.