- 1. juvenile, juvenile person, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a young person, not fully developed
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. juvenile
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of or appropriate for children or young people; "juvenile diabetes"; "juvenile fashions"
- 2. adolescent, jejune, juvenile, puerile, immature (vs. mature)
- usage: displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; "adolescent insecurity"; "jejune responses to our problems"; "their behavior was juvenile"; "puerile jokes"
All rights reserved.
See also: juvenile (Dictionary)