Synonyms of junk
- 1. debris, dust, junk, rubble, detritus, rubbish, trash, scrap
- usage: the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- 2. junk, boat
- usage: any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
- 1. trash, junk, scrap, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- usage: dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of junk (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.