WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. junction, topographic point, place, spot
- usage: the place where two or more things come together
- 2. junction, conjunction, conjugation, colligation, union, unification
- usage: the state of being joined together
- 3. articulation, join, joint, juncture, junction, connection, connexion, link
- usage: the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- 4. junction, conjunction, connection, connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- usage: something that joins or connects
- 5. junction, adjunction, joining, connection, connexion
- usage: an act of joining or adjoining things
All rights reserved.
See also: junction (Dictionary)