Synonyms of jumbled
- 1. jumble, mingle, be
- usage: be all mixed up or jumbled together; "His words jumbled"
- 2. jumble, confuse, mix up, assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together
- usage: assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
- 3. scramble, jumble, throw together, disorder, disarray
- usage: bring into random order
- 1. disorderly, higgledy-piggledy, hugger-mugger, jumbled, topsy-turvy, untidy (vs. tidy)
- usage: in utter disorder; "a disorderly pile of clothes"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.