WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. juice, foodstuff, food product
- usage: the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
- 2. juice, energy, vim, vitality
- usage: energetic vitality; "her creative juices were flowing"
- 3. juice, current, electric current
- usage: electric current; "when the wiring was finished they turned on the juice"
- 4. juice, succus, liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour
- usage: any of several liquids of the body; "digestive juices"
All rights reserved.
See also: juice (Dictionary)