WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. judicial, legal (vs. illegal)
- usage: decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice; "a judicial decision"
- 2. judicial
- usage: belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge; "judicial robes"
- 3. judicial, juridical, juridic
- usage: relating to the administration of justice or the function of a judge; "judicial system"
- 4. discriminative, judicial, critical (vs. uncritical)
- usage: expressing careful judgment; "discriminative censure"; "a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose"-Tyler Dennett
All rights reserved.
See also: judicial (Dictionary)