Synonyms of journal
- 1. diary, journal, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- 2. journal, periodical
- usage: a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- 3. daybook, journal, ledger, leger, account book, book of account, book
- usage: a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- 4. journal, book, volume
- usage: a record book as a physical object
- 5. journal, axle
- usage: the part of the axle contained by a bearing
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of journal (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.