WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. joker, jokester, comedian, comic
- usage: a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- 2. joker, turkey, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; "some joker is blocking the driveway"
- 3. joker, article, clause
- usage: an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent; "when I demanded my money he showed me the joker in the contract"
- 4. joker, playing card
- usage: a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
All rights reserved.
See also: joker (Dictionary)