Synonyms of joint
- 1. joint, articulation, articulatio, body part
- usage: (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- 2. joint, spot
- usage: a disreputable place of entertainment
- 3. articulation, join, joint, juncture, junction, connection, connexion, link
- usage: the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- 4. roast, joint, cut, cut of meat
- usage: a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- 5. joint, junction, conjunction
- usage: junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- 6. joint, marijuana cigarette, reefer, stick, spliff, cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, butt, fag
- usage: marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- 1. joint, fit, go
- usage: fit as if by joints; "The boards fit neatly"
- 2. joint, articulate, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
- 3. joint, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fasten with a joint
- 4. joint, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: separate (meat) at the joint
- 1. joint (vs. separate), clannish, concerted, conjunct, conjunctive, cooperative, conjoined, conjoint, corporate, collective, cosignatory, collective, common, integrated, shared, united
- usage: united or combined; "a joint session of Congress"; "joint owners"
- 2. joint, shared (vs. unshared)
- usage: affecting or involving two or more; "joint income-tax return"; "joint ownership"
- 3. joint, multilateral (vs. unilateral), many-sided
- usage: involving both houses of a legislature; "a joint session of Congress"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of joint (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.