Synonyms of join
- 1. articulation, join, joint, juncture, junction, connection, connexion, link
- usage: the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- 2. union, sum, join, set
- usage: a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets; "let C be the union of the sets A and B"
- 1. join, fall in, get together
- usage: become part of; become a member of a group or organization; "He joined the Communist Party as a young man"
- 2. join, bring together, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: cause to become joined or linked; "join these two parts so that they fit together"
- 3. join
- usage: come into the company of; "She joined him for a drink"
- 4. join, conjoin, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: make contact or come together; "The two roads join here"
- 5. connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of join (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.