Synonyms of jogging
- 1. jogging, cardiopulmonary exercise
- usage: running at a jog trot as a form of cardiopulmonary exercise
- 1. ramble on, ramble, jog, continue, go on, carry on, proceed
- usage: continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
- 2. square up, jog, even up, square
- usage: even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- 3. jog, run
- usage: run for exercise; "jog along the canal"
- 4. trot, jog, clip, run
- usage: run at a moderately swift pace
- 5. jog, nudge, poke at, prod
- usage: give a slight push to
- 6. jog, provoke, stimulate
- usage: stimulate to remember; "jog my memory"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.