Synonyms of jingle
- 1. jingle, jangle, sound
- usage: a metallic sound; "the jingle of coins"; "the jangle of spurs"
- 2. doggerel, doggerel verse, jingle, verse, rhyme
- usage: a comic verse of irregular measure; "he had heard some silly doggerel that kept running through his mind"
- 1. jingle, jingle-jangle, jangle, make noise, resound, noise
- usage: make a sound typical of metallic objects; "The keys were jingling in his pocket"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jingle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.