Synonyms of jewel
- 1. jewel, gem, precious stone, jewelry, jewellery
- usage: a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- 2. jewel, gem, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- 1. bejewel, jewel, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: adorn or decorate with precious stones; "jeweled dresses"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jewel (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.