- 1. jerky, jerked meat, jerk, meat
- usage: meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. arrhythmic, jerking, jerky, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: lacking a steady rhythm; "an arrhythmic heartbeat"
- 2. choppy, jerky, sudden (vs. gradual)
- usage: marked by abrupt transitions; "choppy prose"
- 3. anserine, dopy, dopey, foolish, goosey, goosy, gooselike, jerky, stupid (vs. smart)
- usage: having or revealing stupidity; "ridiculous anserine behavior"; "a dopey answer"; "a dopey kid"; "some fool idea about rewriting authors' books"
All rights reserved.
See also: jerky (Dictionary)