Synonyms of jelly
- 1. gelatin, jelly, dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
- usage: an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- 2. jelly, conserve, preserve, conserves, preserves
- usage: a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- 3. jelly, substance
- usage: any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- 1. jellify, jelly, change integrity
- usage: make into jelly; "jellify a liquid"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jelly (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.