Synonyms of jazz
- 1. wind, malarkey, malarky, idle words, jazz, nothingness, talk, talking
- usage: empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk; "that's a lot of wind"; "don't give me any of that jazz"
- 2. jazz, popular music, popular music genre
- usage: a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- 3. jazz, dance music
- usage: a style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
- 1. jazz, play, spiel
- usage: play something in the style of jazz
- 2. sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jazz (Dictionary)