WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Java
- usage: an island in Indonesia to the south of Borneo; one of the world's most densely populated regions
- 2. coffee, java, beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- usage: a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans; "he ordered a cup of coffee"
- 3. Java, object-oriented programming language, object-oriented programing language
- usage: a platform-independent object-oriented programming language
All rights reserved.
See also: java (Dictionary)