Synonyms of jaundice
- 1. jaundice, icterus, symptom
- usage: yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes caused by an accumulation of bile pigment (bilirubin) in the blood; can be a symptom of gallstones or liver infection or anemia
- 2. bitterness, acrimony, acerbity, jaundice, tartness, thorniness, disagreeableness
- usage: a rough and bitter manner
- 1. jaundice, deform, distort, strain
- usage: distort adversely; "Jealousy had jaundiced his judgment"
- 2. jaundice, affect
- usage: affect with, or as if with, jaundice
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jaundice (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.