Synonyms of jade
- 1. jade, jadestone, opaque gem
- usage: a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
- 2. adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, jade, loose woman, slut, strumpet, trollop, adulterer, fornicator
- usage: a woman adulterer
- 3. jade green, jade, green, greenness, viridity
- usage: a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- 4. hack, jade, nag, plug, horse, Equus caballus
- usage: an old or over-worked horse
- 1. tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
- usage: lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- 2. tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue, indispose
- usage: exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- 1. jade, jade-green, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jade (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.