- 1. isometric line, isometric, line
- usage: a line connecting isometric points
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. isometric
- usage: related by an isometry
- 2. isometric (vs. isotonic)
- usage: of or involving muscular contraction in which tension increases while length remains constant
- 3. isometric, isometrical, equal (vs. unequal)
- usage: having equal dimensions or measurements
- 4. isometric, cubic (vs. linear) (vs. planar), three-dimensional
- usage: of a crystal system characterized by three equal axes at right angles
All rights reserved.
See also: isometric (Dictionary)