WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. irritability, crossness, fretfulness, fussiness, peevishness, petulance, choler, ill humor, ill humour, distemper
- usage: an irritable petulant feeling
- 2. excitability, irritability, responsiveness, reactivity
- usage: excessive sensitivity of an organ or body part
- 3. temper, biliousness, irritability, peevishness, pettishness, snappishness, surliness, ill nature
- usage: a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger; "his temper was well known to all his employees"
All rights reserved.
See also: irritability (Dictionary)