WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. abnormality, irregularity, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality
- 2. irregularity, unregularity, quality
- usage: not characterized by a fixed principle or rate; at irregular intervals
- 3. irregularity, geometrical irregularity, asymmetry, dissymmetry, imbalance
- usage: an irregular asymmetry in shape; an irregular spatial pattern
- 4. constipation, irregularity, symptom
- usage: irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels; can be a symptom of intestinal obstruction or diverticulitis
All rights reserved.
See also: irregularity (Dictionary)