Synonyms of irish
- 1. Irish, Irish people, nation, land, country
- usage: people of Ireland or of Irish extraction
- 2. Irish, Irish whiskey, Irish whisky, whiskey, whisky
- usage: whiskey made in Ireland chiefly from barley
- 3. Irish, Irish Gaelic, Gaelic, Goidelic, Erse
- usage: the Celtic language of Ireland
- 1. Irish
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of irish (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.