- 1. Irani, Iranian, Persian, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Iran; "the majority of Irani are Persian Shiite Muslims"
- 2. Iranian, Iranian language, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Iranian language
- usage: the modern Persian language spoken in Iran
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Iranian, Persian
- usage: of or relating to Iran or its people or language or culture; "Iranian mountains"; "Iranian security police"
All rights reserved.
See also: iranian (Dictionary)