- 1. Attic, Ionic, Ionic dialect, Classical Greek, Ancient Greek
- usage: the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ionic (vs. nonionic)
- usage: containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions; "ionic charge"; "ionic crystals"; "ionic hydrogen"
- 2. Ionic
- usage: of or pertaining to the Ionic order of classical Greek architecture
- 3. Ionic
- usage: of or relating to Ionia or its inhabitants or its language
All rights reserved.
See also: ionic (Dictionary)