- 1. inward (vs. outward), indwelling, inmost, innermost, inner, interior, internal, secret, private, self-whispered
- usage: relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts; "a concern with inward reflections"
- 2. inbound, inward, incoming (vs. outgoing)
- usage: directed or moving inward or toward a center; "the inbound train"; "inward flood of capital"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inward, inwards
- usage: toward the center or interior; "move the needle further inwards!"
- 2. in, inwards, inward
- usage: to or toward the inside of; "come in"; "smash in the door"
All rights reserved.
See also: inward (Dictionary)