Synonyms of invigorating
- 1. inspire, animate, invigorate, enliven, exalt, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
- 2. quicken, invigorate, stimulate, excite
- usage: give life or energy to; "The cold water invigorated him"
- 3. enliven, liven, liven up, invigorate, animate, stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up
- usage: make lively; "let's liven up this room a bit"
- 4. invigorate, reinvigorate, stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up
- usage: impart vigor, strength, or vitality to; "Exercise is invigorating"
- 1. invigorating (vs. debilitating), animating, enlivening, bracing, brisk, fresh, refreshing, refreshful, tonic, corroborant, exhilarating, stimulating, life-giving, vitalizing, renewing, restorative, reviving, revitalizing, revitalising, stimulating
- usage: imparting strength and vitality; "the invigorating mountain air"
All rights reserved.