- 1. invariant, feature, characteristic
- usage: a feature (quantity or property or function) that remains unchanged when a particular transformation is applied to it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. invariant, invariable (vs. variable)
- usage: unaffected by a designated operation or transformation
- 2. changeless, constant, invariant, unvarying, invariable (vs. variable)
- usage: unvarying in nature; "maintained a constant temperature"; "principles of unvarying validity"
All rights reserved.
See also: invariant (Dictionary)