WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intrusive (vs. unintrusive), encroaching(prenominal), invasive, trespassing(prenominal), interfering, meddlesome, meddling, officious, busy, busybodied
- usage: tending to intrude (especially upon privacy); "she felt her presence there was intrusive"
- 2. intrusive (vs. extrusive), irruptive, plutonic
- usage: of rock material; forced while molten into cracks between layers of other rock
- 3. intrusive (vs. protrusive), intruding, concave
- usage: thrusting inward; "an intrusive arm of the sea"
All rights reserved.
See also: intrusive (Dictionary)