Synonyms of introversion
- 1. invagination, introversion, condition
- usage: the condition of being folded inward or sheathed
- 2. invagination, introversion, intussusception, infolding, organic process, biological process
- usage: the folding in of an outer layer so as to form a pocket in the surface; "the invagination of the blastula"
- 3. introversion, unsociability, unsociableness
- usage: (psychology) an introverted disposition; concern with one's own thoughts and feelings
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of introversion (Dictionary)