WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. introductory, opening (vs. closing)
- usage: serving to open or begin; "began the slide show with some introductory remarks"
- 2. basic, introductory, first (vs. last)
- usage: serving as a base or starting point; "a basic course in Russian"; "basic training for raw recruits"; "a set of basic tools"; "an introductory art course"
- 3. introductory, prefatorial, prefatory, preceding(prenominal) (vs. succeeding)
- usage: serving as an introduction or preface
All rights reserved.
See also: introductory (Dictionary)