Synonyms of intimidation
- 1. bullying, intimidation, aggression
- usage: the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
- 2. intimidation, discouragement, disheartenment, dismay
- usage: the feeling of discouragement in the face of someone's superior fame or wealth or status etc.
- 3. intimidation, fear, fearfulness, fright
- usage: the feeling of being intimidated; being made to feel afraid or timid
- 4. determent, deterrence, intimidation, discouragement
- usage: a communication that makes you afraid to try something
All rights reserved.