WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. familiarity, intimacy, closeness, friendliness
- usage: close or warm friendship; "the absence of fences created a mysterious intimacy in which no one knew privacy"
- 2. affair, affaire, intimacy, liaison, involvement, amour, sexual relationship
- usage: a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- 3. closeness, intimacy, belonging
- usage: a feeling of being intimate and belonging together; "their closeness grew as the night wore on"
All rights reserved.
See also: intimacy (Dictionary)