- 1. interview, interrogation, examination, interrogatory
- usage: the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited); often conducted by journalists; "my interviews with teenagers revealed a weakening of religious bonds"
- 2. consultation, audience, interview, conference, group discussion
- usage: a conference (usually with someone important); "he had a consultation with the judge"; "he requested an audience with the king"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. interview, question, converse, discourse
- usage: conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- 2. interview, converse, discourse
- usage: discuss formally with (somebody) for the purpose of an evaluation; "We interviewed the job candidates"
- 3. interview, converse, discourse
- usage: go for an interview in the hope of being hired; "The job candidate interviewed everywhere"
All rights reserved.
See also: interview (Dictionary)