WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. time interval, interval, measure, quantity, amount
- usage: a definite length of time marked off by two instants
- 2. interval, set
- usage: a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- 3. interval, separation, distance
- usage: the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
- 4. interval, musical interval, musical notation
- usage: the difference in pitch between two notes
All rights reserved.
See also: interval (Dictionary)