WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. question, interrogation, interrogative, interrogative sentence, sentence
- usage: a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply; "he asked a direct question"; "he had trouble phrasing his interrogations"
- 2. interrogation, transmission
- usage: a transmission that will trigger an answering transmission from a transponder
- 3. interrogation, examination, interrogatory, questioning, inquiring
- usage: formal systematic questioning
- 4. question, inquiry, enquiry, query, interrogation, questioning, inquiring
- usage: an instance of questioning; "there was a question about my training"; "we made inquiries of all those who were present"
All rights reserved.
See also: interrogation (Dictionary)