Synonyms of interpose
- 1. interpose
- usage: be or come between; "An interposing thicket blocked their way"
- 2. interpose, introduce
- usage: introduce; "God interposed death"
- 3. interject, come in, interpose, put in, throw in, inject, interrupt, disrupt, break up, cut off
- usage: to insert between other elements; "She interjected clever remarks"
- 4. intervene, step in, interfere, interpose, interact
- usage: get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force; "Why did the U.S. not intervene earlier in WW II?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of interpose (Dictionary)