WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. interpolation, insertion, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message (spoken or written) that is introduced or inserted; "with the help of his friend's interpolations his story was eventually told"; "with many insertions in the margins"
- 2. interpolation, calculation, computation, figuring, reckoning
- usage: (mathematics) calculation of the value of a function between the values already known
- 3. interjection, interposition, interpolation, interpellation, break, interruption, disruption, gap
- usage: the action of interjecting or interposing an action or remark that interrupts
All rights reserved.
See also: interpolation (Dictionary)