Synonyms of international
- 1. International, socialism, socialist economy
- usage: any of several international socialist organizations
- 1. international (vs. national), global, planetary, world(prenominal), worldwide, world-wide, internationalist, internationalistic, multinational, transnational, supranational, foreign
- usage: concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; "international affairs"; "an international agreement"; "international waters"
- 2. external, international, outside(prenominal), foreign (vs. domestic)
- usage: from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of international (Dictionary)