Synonyms of interlocking
- 1. engagement, mesh, meshing, interlocking, contact, impinging, striking
- usage: contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
- 2. mesh, meshing, interlock, interlocking, catch, grab, snatch, snap
- usage: the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
- 1. interlock, mesh, organize, organise, coordinate
- usage: coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- 2. lock, interlock, interlace, hold, take hold
- usage: hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
- 3. interlock, lock, embrace, hug, bosom, squeeze
- usage: become engaged or intermeshed with one another; "They were locked in embrace"
- 1. interlacing, interlinking, interlocking, interwoven, complex (vs. simple)
- usage: linked or locked closely together as by dovetailing
All rights reserved.