- 1. interest, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of
- 2. concern, interest, occupy, worry
- usage: be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
- 3. matter to, interest, refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with
- usage: be of importance or consequence; "This matters to me!"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. interesting (vs. uninteresting), absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, gripping, riveting, entertaining, amusing, amusive, diverting, intriguing, newsworthy, exciting, stimulating
- usage: arousing or holding the attention
All rights reserved.
See also: interesting (Dictionary)