WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intelligence, ability, power
- usage: the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience
- 2. intelligence, intelligence service, intelligence agency, administrative unit, administrative body
- usage: a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy
- 3. intelligence, intelligence information, information, info
- usage: secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy); "we sent out planes to gather intelligence on their radar coverage"
- 4. news, intelligence, tidings, word, information, info
- usage: information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
- 5. intelligence, intelligence activity, intelligence operation, information gathering
- usage: the operation of gathering information about an enemy
All rights reserved.
See also: intelligence (Dictionary)